We know Smarty Wendy was the brains behind this recipe as she is a CULINARY GODDESS!!
Curried Chicken and Peanut Sauce
PREP: 15 MIN
COOK: 30 MIN
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 tsp Yellow Curry Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
2 tbsp My Essentials Vegetable Oil
1/4 cp Chopped Green Onions
1 cp My Essentials Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 cp Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 cp Soy Sauce 2 tbsp My Essentials Honey Barbecue Sauce
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
• 1. Pound chicken with a meat mallet about 1/2 inch thick. Cut chicken into two-inch-wide strips. Season with spices on both sides.
• 2. Heat oil in a medium-sized pan on medium heat.
• 3. Place chicken in pan and cook, turning once, until chicken is completely cooked through.
• 4. Prepare peanut sauce by combining creamy peanut butter, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey barbecue sauce, cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt.
• 5. Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well.
• 6. Serve chicken with peanut sauce and garnish with green onions.